I am nomad. Hear me roar.

_____________________________________________

Saturday, 26 March 2011

Crushing a Dream


Whilst away on the Hen's weekend, I had another opportunity to knock off another one of the many experiences on my Bucket List. Milf had organised that for the group to go wine tasting that also offered grape crushing as a charity fundraiser for the Westmead Children's Hospital. I have always wanted to do this, ever since I saw the snippet of the I Love Lucy episode that Vivian is chuckling to whilst having her carpet picnic in Pretty Woman. Every time I have watched that scene I have thought two things, firstly that 'I really want to crush grapes with my feet one day' and secondly 'Why don't my carpet picnics ever involve champagne and strawberries?'

The other girls likened the sensation to immersing their feet in vomit but as I had experienced this within the previous 24 hours, I would like to set the record straight and say, it feels nothing like it. Though the colour was very similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment