I am nomad. Hear me roar.

_____________________________________________

Friday 16 October 2015

One for the Bucket List

Last week I applied for a brilliant opportunity The Kokoda Leadership Challenge. It's a initiative with Lifeline, a really brilliant charity that provides counselling services over the phone for people in crisis. The program involves raising a large amount of money for Lifeline, which my company would match dollar for dollar, then work would foot the bill for me to trek the Kokoda Trail in Papua New Guinea to be there for ANZAC Day.

It makes me exceptionally proud to work for a company that offers this kind of opportunity to its staff members and gives back to its community in this way.

I didn't get it.

I totally stuffed up my video interview so I wasn't really surprised I didn't get it.

But it made me realise that I do want to trek Kokoda one day. So last night I penned it in the book

No comments:

Post a Comment