I am nomad. Hear me roar.

_____________________________________________

Friday 2 October 2015

Found Files aka Blogtoberfest Day 2

Apparently I still have files on Captain Obvious' computer. This is somewhat unexpected as we have not cohabitated in a good many years now. So while everyone was over for family dinner the other night he had me go through what was there.

Aside from some New Zealand holiday snaps most of it is crap.

Utter crap.

Who knows what was going on in my brain during the 2008 to 2011 period in which this random selection of photos, pictures and text had been created.

I'm sure they had a purpose at the time.

Maybe.

But then there was this.

I have no idea why or for whom I drew this one but it is a pearler.

A true diamond in the rough.

And oh so very very me.

No comments:

Post a Comment