I am nomad. Hear me roar.

_____________________________________________

Monday 16 August 2010

Interviewed at Captain Kangaroo

I am famous.

This is the conclusion I have arrived at as, in Japan it would appear, I am unable to walk into a bar without ending up in some form of publication. In Tokyo, it was the men's magazine, here in Osaka, its the newspaper. A very respected, Japanese/English newspaper, requested my comments on the upcoming Australian election, and I was exceedingly happy to oblige.

Random Japanese people have also had a strange habit of approaching me, at the tourist destinations I have been visiting, and asking if they can have their photograph taken with me. Very odd.

I feel like I will have paparazzi knocking down my door any moment now, and that I should go all diva on them, in the manner of Naomi or Russell. Quick! I need a phone to throw.

No comments:

Post a Comment