I am nomad. Hear me roar.

_____________________________________________

Thursday 19 August 2010

Reckless Rufty's Tour de'Loose-ness

I have a mate coming to crash on my couch in September, or he would be, if I had a couch. Instead ol' Reckless Rufty, as he ill-advisedly likes to call himself, will be hauled up on the tatami, in my room. A brief sojourn on what he refers to as his Tour de'Loose-ness, an awesome world trip that is only just beginning in Japan.

I have been in dire need of a good drinking buddy since I arrived here, and as Reckless has always been supremely happy oblige on this front, I can't wait til he gets here. In fact, I was so excited that I gave him the honour of choosing his own identity preserving nom de plume. It's not exactly what I would have selected, but I'm warming to it. This is what I get for letting people contribute. I am never letting anyone, pick their pseudonym ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment