I am nomad. Hear me roar.

_____________________________________________

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Work, Rest and Play

I have stumbled onto some pretty darn fun people.

I am now 2 days into my job, the second of which was followed, as all good work days should be, by a trip to the local izakaya with my new workmates. With beer flowing, great food and lively conversation, we laughed away a couple of hours and headed home on the last train, before turning into pumpkins at midnight.

True to the Whitlams form, "Monday's my Sunday, I don't have a thing to do, 'cept try and get up while it's still light". Monday has become my Sabbath, and after not sleeping properly all through training, I spent all day catching up, and all evening knocking back beers with my sharehouse boys. Another good night with great people.

What more could a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment