I am nomad. Hear me roar.

_____________________________________________

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Compensation Complication

The news from the doctor was good. It's just muscle damage, my x-rays are clear, the discs and vertebra are fine, which in practical terms, means sore, but not permanent. I was also given the all clear to fly, so I booked my flights off the Island as soon as I had the okay from HR.

I may leave, but as it turns out I'm not clear of this mess yet, I can't actually resign until I have been declared fit for work, I'm technically on Workers Compensation until then. On paper it sounds like a good deal, a bit of a free ride, 'milk it for all it's worth', I hear you say, but honestly, I just want to wash my hands of this whole experience as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment